1463 total views, 0 today
We are delighted to welcome Tony Zuber to Top Lawyers™. Mr. Zuber is the founder and principal lawyer of Zuber Brioux LLP. Tony is a respected member of the Personal Injury Bar in Ontario and dedicates his practice to helping accident victims, insurance claimants and their families.
We are delighted to welcome the powerhouse Partners at Beyond Law. Josh Nisker and Kate Mazzucco of Beyond Law.. Beyond Law is a boutique injury firm in Toronto, serving accident and medical malpractice victims throughout Ontario. Each of them brings significant experience and track records of exceptional legal outcomes achieved on behalf of clients dealing […]
We are delighted to welcome Gil Fischler to Top Lawyers™. Mr. Fischler is a Partner of Unified LLP and head of the firm’s Employment Law and Disability Group. He services clients throughout Ontario.
We are delighted to welcome two Partners from one of Ontario’s leading immigration law firms. Recognized by their peers as leaders in immigration law, these lawyers have over seventy years of experience between them and track records of successful outcomes achieved on behalf of their corporate and individual clients.
- Welcoming Partners From One of Ontario’s Leading Immigration Law Firms
- We are Delighted to Welcome Gil Fischler to Top Lawyers™
- We Are Delighted to Welcome The Powerhouse Team From Beyond Law
- We are Delighted to Welcome Tony Zuber to Top Lawyers™
- Welcoming Three Partners From One of Ontario’s Leading Personal Injury Law Firms
Lawyers: Join Today!
- Increase your online visibility.
- Drive traffic to your existing website.
- Grow your legal practice.
- Don't see your city and/or practice area?
Just let us know - We can add it!
- Click here for details.
Call: (Local) 416-988-4LAW (4529)
Call: (Toll Free) 1-888-645-5228
Experienced Lawyers Best Able To Help With Your Legal Issues
One of the things that differentiates Top Lawyers from other directories is our exclusivity. As our name suggests, we only list experienced lawyers that meet strict, minimum practice, experience and/or recognition requirements.
These requirements include:
(One or more of the following)
- Awarded the recognition of “Queen’s Counsel” (Q.C. Designation)
- Recognized by their Bar Association or Law Society as a “Certified Specialist”
- Partner in a law firm and in good standing with the legal governing body of their province
- Have practiced in their preferred area of law for a minimum of ten years
What does this mean to you, the general public?
You can have confidence in selecting and retaining the experienced lawyers listed here. They have "Been there. Done that" and bring their considerable knowledge and skill to support every case they undertake. After all...
"When you really need a lawyer - You want a Top Lawyer.™"