We are delighted to welcome Toronto criminal defence lawyer, Matthew Friedberg to our website. Mr. Friedberg is a founding partner of Caramanna, Friedberg LLP. and has over seventeen years of experience representing those charged with criminal offences. His practice is devoted exclusivley to criminal law.
We are delighted to welcome Francesca Yaskiel to Top Lawyers™. Ms. Yaskiel has almost three decades of legal experience. As as a criminal defence lawyer, she has built a reputation as a strong, tireless advocate for her clients. Francesca has extensive trial experience, including jury trials and has appeared before all levels of Criminal Courts […]
Recently the Ontario government made a welcome announcement regarding the strengthening of penalties for some driving offenses under the Highway Traffic Act. Drivers charged with careless driving, distracted driving or impaired driving face significantly greater consequences. If convicted of careless driving causing death or bodily harm – A driver faces a fine of between $2,000 […]
- Ontario Government Announces Tough New Driving Offence Penalties
- Top Lawyers™ Welcomes Toronto Criminal Defence Lawyer Francesca Yaskiel
- Top Lawyers™ Welcomes Family Law Lawyer Rachel Radley
- Top Lawyers™ Welcomes Medical Malpractice Lawyer Duncan Embury
- Top Lawyers™ Welcomes Toronto Injury Lawyer Jeffrey Neinstein of Neinstein Personal Injury Lawyers LLP
Top Lawyers Canada on Twitter
Lawyers: Join Today!
- Increase your online visibility.
- Drive traffic to your existing website.
- Grow your legal practice.
- Don't see your city and/or practice area?
Just let us know - We can add it!
- Click here for details.
Call: (Local) 416-988-4LAW (4529)
Call: (Toll Free) 1-888-645-5228
E-mail: [email protected]
Experienced Lawyers Best Able To Help With Your Legal Issues
One of the things that differentiates Top Lawyers from other directories is our exclusivity. As our name suggests, we only list experienced lawyers that meet strict, minimum practice, experience and/or recognition requirements.
These requirements include:
(One or more of the following)
- Awarded the recognition of “Queen’s Counsel” (Q.C. Designation)
- Recognized by their Bar Association or Law Society as a “Certified Specialist”
- Partner in a law firm and in good standing with the legal governing body of their province
- Have practiced in their preferred area of law for a minimum of ten years
What does this mean to you, the general public?
You can have confidence in selecting and retaining the experienced lawyers listed here. They have "Been there. Done that" and bring their considerable knowledge and skill to support every case they undertake. After all...
"When you really need a lawyer - You want a Top Lawyer.™"