A Brief Financial Update – Structured Settlements
Courtesy of EPS Settlements Group of Canada
– “The Structured Settlements Company”.
A Brief Financial Update:
* The Canadian dollar will continue to flounder until a viable Covid vaccine is found.
* This is still a great time to renew or get a mortgage. The Bank of Canada will hold it’s cheap money course.
* Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation has taken steps to tighten mtg insurance eligibility requirements.
* Lines of credit (for those with lots of money) will remain inexpensive. For the rest expect bank % increases or the lowering of credit limits.
* Inflation is now a serious issue.
* Expect downtown condo and commercial property values to decrease as bars and restaurants close and people realize going to an office is “old school”.
* The stock market will remain the most volatile place to “invest” money. The ”coronavirus” has wrecked havoc with world stock prices.
* Personal Injury Structured Settlements will remain the safest and most secure investment for our disabled clients. Capital is preserved and administered, tax free, for the duration of a client’s life.
Give me a call. No case is too small or too large.
Joe Pileggi 647-896-4907
Please feel free to contact Joe via his LinkedIn for annuity illustrations or other structure questions and the advantages of placing your structures with the experts at EPS Settlements Group of Canada.
307 total views, 1 today