Lawyers: JOIN NOW

Work & Study Permit Lawyer Vancouver

Experienced lawyers identified as 'Work & Study Permit Lawyer Vancouver' (1)

Work and Study Permit Lawyer Vancouver

Coming to Canada to work or go to school?

If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you will need a Visa to legally enter Canada to work or study. Your Vancouver area employer or school may demand proof of this documentation prior to putting you on payroll or enrolling you in any course.

These Vancouver immigration lawyers can help you apply for the appropriate entry documents to begin your new life in Canada.

Top Lawyers™ Pro Tip
Need an Canada immigration lawyer in another city? See:
- Immigration Lawyer Surrey
- Canadian immigration lawyer Toronto

Featured Vancouver Immigration Lawyer Joshua Slayen on Top Lawyers™

Joshua Slayen
Vancouver Immigration Lawyer

Immigration Lawyer Vancouver – Joshua Slayen Make Your Transition to Canada Fast and as Issue-Free as Possible   Year called to the bar: 2009 Joshua […]

January 15, 2023

500 total views, 1 today

Sponsored Ads: Firms to Keep Top of Mind

Experienced Lawyers Best Able To Help With Your Legal Needs

One of the things that differentiates Top Lawyers from other directories is our exclusivity. As our name suggests, we only list experienced lawyers that meet strict, minimum practice, experience and/or recognition requirements.

These requirements include:
(One or more of the following)

  • Queen’s Counsel (Q.C. Designation)
  • Recognized as a “Certified Specialist”
  • Partner in a Law Firm
  • Member in Good Standing
  • 10+ Years Practice Experience

What does this mean to you, the general public?

You can have confidence in selecting and retaining the experienced lawyers listed here. They have "Been there. Done that" and bring their considerable knowledge and skill to support every case they undertake. After all...

"When you really need a lawyer - You want a Top Lawyer.™"

Top Lawyers™ Canada